For admission in all classes the school is guided by the rules and regulation of AWES as well as CBSE.
- Few important points about admission:
- 1. Admission is open for all classes upto Class X for all categories.
- 2. Admission will be given to the wards of Army Personnel throughout the session.
- 3. For civilian children admission in between the session will subject to the availability of seats in school.
- 4. From one CBSE school to another CBSE school/From one APS to another APS school no counter signing of TCs are required.
Note : The TCs will be uploaded on the school website.
- 5. The students coming for admission from other than CBSE board are required to get their TCs counter signed by the DEO of the area from where the TC has been taken by the child.
- 6. For mid-session admission in classes IX & X, CBSE registration card, Report card with marks & grades from the previous school and Movement order issued by the government will be required at the time of admission.